Can counselling help you?
There are times for everyone when life becomes unbalanced. Each day seems harder to cope with and the joy of life slowly disappears. If you are feeling like this right now, or are just uncertain about events that are happening in your life then counselling can help you.
At any time in life people can suffer from poor mental health or emotional unrest. Some mask their discomfort and find ways to compensate until they recover. For others the symptoms can become too severe or last a very long time. Here anxiety and depression can worsen and become increasingly overwhelming. Unable to get any respite or to reach a satisfactory resolution people can feel very alone.
If you recognise your situation here, then just by sharing the unsettling aspects of your life with someone outside of your normal circle of family and friends will be a relief. More than this, support from a professional counsellor – someone who is able to listen to the real you – will provide a pathway for you through what seem like huge life obstacles. Committing to counselling can be the important first step you take to help restore balance and harmony to your world.
Benefits of Counselling
- Gain fresh insights that lead to positive changes in your thinking and behaviour.
- Feel lighter and brighter through your sense of unburdening.
- Improve your confidence as you discover better coping mechanisms.
- Grow in trust and openness, enhancing your ability to communicate safely with others.
- Develop self-acceptance and esteem as your personal explorations are heard non-judgementally.
- Experiencing freedom through aligning with alternative perspectives of your difficult life events.
Contact me to make an appointment.